2022年10月13日 星期四


What are two of the important aspects of body language I want to improve the most when having an online meeting/class next time? Why?

The first aspects of body language I want to improve is eye contact. When I was speaking in the meeting, the teacher often told me that I should look at the camera.But looking at people talking makes me feel less confident, so I have to overcome this difficulty slowly. 

The second one is to pay attention.When the teacher is in class or the classmates are reporting, I often have trouble paying attention all the time.  I am easily influenced by things outside of class, such as sounds from the window.I think next time I can turn the meeting voice louder to avoid being distracted by other things.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

How to make stress your friend The speaker started by introducing how stress comes from and how our body reacts when we feel stress.  This i...